Solar Battery VRLA
Sunipod manufactures valve regulated lead acid batteries for use with solar power systems to store power from panels. The long float life of these batteries and extended lifespan along with low self-discharge rates, make them ideal repository for your generated power. They are tested for high endurance in a broad range of temperatures. VRLA batteries are used for solar power storage and electricity provision for applications in locations where power is intermittent or unavailable.
Highlights of Solar Battery VRLA
- Produced by state of the art know-how and made from most pure material.
- Long floating and cyclic life span, highest specific energy, low self-discharge rate, leak proof, anti-corrosion and good endurance of low and high temperature character.
- Heavy duty corrosion-resistant alloy for positive plates increase battery's cyclic life in tropical environments.
- Lower internal resistance and superior high-discharge performance.
- Flame retardant ABS container.
- Copper terminals.
- Proprietary paste recipe for excellent charge acceptance.
- Low self-discharge rates for long storage periods.
- Conform to international standards
Product Specifications of Sunipod Solar VRLA Batteries
The range of VRLA batteries available with our solutions is provided below. Based on your application and requirement these highly configurable batteries can be arranged in series in parallel to provide you with the power you need.